Friday, November 19, 2010

In the Works

I have neglected what has become a vital part of my process for I think over a week... horrible!

These last two weeks have been awesome. Just this Tuesday my Illustration class went on a field trip to see a lecture given by James Gurney, the creator of Dinotopia and an astoundingly masterful painter, followed up by a trip to the Natural History museum at Harvard... I was simply overwhelmed by the sheer variety of nature. I didn't get to look at it all but I want to go back and stay the day drawing from open to close. You can find out more about the trip from my professor, Jamie Hogan's blog.

I have not been neglectful of posting because I'm not working hard, in fact quite the opposite. All of my projects are well under way and I'm deep into my work on them, but you'll see more of them when there is something more to show.

I wouldn't post without some images though, so here are a few pages from my Summah Sketchbook.





No comments:

Post a Comment