Thursday, April 15, 2010

Orc and The Warmage

So I've got a pic of an oil painting in progress. This is my first semester with oil paints and it is trying and has yielded little reward in terms of achievement... but I'll get a handle on it. If you didn't guess, it's of a Rehgar Earthfury action figure from the WoW comics or something.

This second image is The Warmage from the group of four I had mentioned earlier. I will be posting the other three throughout the next few days/weeks. They are a little unfinished (or very depending on how you see it because these are just costume studies so that while I'm doing the actual final, I won't be caught up trying to figure things like those out.

Also, check out my website, there is some new art there that will probably leak onto my blog soon enough. More importantly I had a long photoshoot of my work today and I have replaced most of my old shitty grey/yellow images with new white... and some purplish... ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment