Tuesday, April 20, 2010

True Art Movement

I usually don't open my emails from ConceptArt.org, I'm still feeling a little shy about entering their community. Today I'm glad I did, because I found a thread that's about making this world a better place. Despite the triteness of that comment, please take time to follow this link and follow what is being said and the cause that is being supported and I think that you'll agree on this cause. We need more of this happening around the world.

Someday I hope to do the sort of thing that John Spearow is doing, and to see that this art community that I respect already is supporting this inspires me about what we can do as artists. For now, between steep rents and other bills I'm going to try to send a package destined for Kenya with some supplies and a sketchbook or two with a (badass) sketch in them for these boys.

The Creation of a True Art Movement


No comments:

Post a Comment