Sunday, October 10, 2010

It Got All Inked Up

So ta-da! This is the final inked thingamajigger (not done yesterday because I took some sorely needed me time) that I just finished my color studies for... Color studies that I am going to have to incorporate earlier in the process so that the last few hours could have been spent less distracted while thinking it out. Ah, well hopefully I can pull that all together soon enough.  Here it be:



You may not hear from me tomorrow while I'm busting ass on finishing this, I am way behind where I want to be. The day after, however, I will be posting the final for this and beginning a comic book project. Also did some figure drawing today and decided get some more practice with my nibs, plus the advice to draw in pen every so often is pretty constant. Here are two I felt came out well.


No comments:

Post a Comment