Friday, October 15, 2010

Potatoes in my Eye

Today its Okk and his buddies. They'll fuck you up. These are some of the sketches I'm doing for my most recent illustration project, which is do three of whatever you want as a portfolio building exercise, andI have desperately been wanting to practice my portrait painting.

One of the things I got caught up on during my last project that was a very unnecessary waste of time and made the project suffer was not being able to do the rendering. This project allows me to simplify my goals and focus on some realistic rendering.


This would end up being a bit more concept arty but for now credit goes to Armstreet for the helmet design and Rembrandt for the mockery of a master study to the right.


I think I wanna do this one, they are the three faces of the Morrigan; Mabd, Macha and Nemain. As you might see I am missing one, it's in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment