Thursday, October 7, 2010

What's this!?


That's correct ladies and gentleman, I am posting two days in a row! If I keep this up I won't be able to make snarky comments about myself and how I don't ever post anything. Then I suppose I'll have to talk about my art or something. Art like this...!


Chronicling my journey from suck to awesome (something that I am certain my professors will tell me isn't the greatest way to sell myself) is my first attempt at doing a landscape as a Photoshop painting. Okay so this is attempt two, my first attempt had a quick death, but this one has some level of resolution to it (in other words, if you squint it kinda looks like a landscape... a landscape that you're squinting at anyway).



Above, you see my second attempt, which proved two things to me; it's easier to paint a sunny day and fluffy clouds are kinda fun. As today documents something which I'm normally quite bad at I'd say this day is a high point in my road towards becoming a successful artist

No comments:

Post a Comment